Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Pixelating will not stop I will not pay for a tech to come out im pulling the plug xfinity

New Poster

Pixelating will not stop I will not pay for a tech to come out im pulling the plug xfinity

After making a trip to the local office to exchange the box as directed there was no change im still having problems picture is broken up constantly. I just spent an hour on the phone with no resolution just trying to schedule a service appointment . Poor service has been going on for WEEKS! The tech just kept trying a refresh NOT working! Then had the nerve to tell me there is a $40 charge for onsite tech I say NO WAY the visit you can make is to remove your service from my property!!!!!!
Official Employee

Re: Pixelating will not stop I will not pay for a tech to come out im pulling the plug xfinity

Hi plascuola, apologies you are experiencing pixelation on your cable service.  This does sound a signal issue and would require a technician onsite to diagnose and fix. I do want to remind if the issue is found to be on our network or an equipment issue, there will not be charge to you.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation