Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Packages for Existing Customers

Frequent Visitor

Packages for Existing Customers

I would like to chat or IM with a Comcast Rep about any current promos. All my previous ones have been expired for some time. I am a loyal long time customer and I am interested in the X1PremierDouble Play with 1 X1 Cloud DVR and three X1 Receivers. I currently have X1 with one x1 remote and two adapter boxes and an internet Blast speed tier. I wanted to move up to the extreme 150 internet and do away with all the seperate nit picking charges on my current bill. I own my own comcast certified modem and am willing to sign a 2 year contract if the price is right.

I really don't need the voip phone service.   Thanks   Mr Comcast Rep, please E-Mail me if you can help.

New Poster

Re: Packages for Existing Customers

I'm looking for the same thing. Is there an online resource I can talk to about changing my Xfinity plan? There aren't many options when I look through my account, and the few options that show up are more expensive, with more channels.

I'd be happy to take a slower internet speed and reduced number of channels to get my bill down. My bill used to be down closer to $100, but then crept up to ~160 and recently $180. It's getting out of hand when I'm spending over $2,000 per year. I've called, but they were not able to clearly explain the other options, I'm looking for an online chat or e-mail contact that I can discuss my options with. Where is that?

New Poster

Nevermind, I found this link: https://support.xfinity.com/chat?t=billing

While CS representative was pleasant, they were unable to offer anything except the Triple Play package for less than my current $182 (!) bill. I've been meaning, and I think it's finally time, to cut the cord. 

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I am interested in chatting as well. We just have internet and the bill just keeps creeping up. We are loyal customers and would hate to be driven elsewhere. I tried to chat, but there is something wrong with your chatting form (asks for phone number with no space to put it).
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation