Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Outrageous Billing

New Poster

Outrageous Billing

Average now $280 a month, even after cancelling hbo and cinemax....Everytime i pay I get another billing statement, the current one says $570 balance and $299 due the 21st....Now how on earth can i have a balance when I pay faithfully every month?   Customer for quite a long time, Xfinity rocks, but Im moving on..

Service Expert

Re: Outrageous Billing

tonyb64 wrote:

Average now $280 a month, even after cancelling hbo and cinemax....Everytime i pay I get another billing statement, the current one says $570 balance and $299 due the 21st....Now how on earth can i have a balance when I pay faithfully every month?   Customer for quite a long time, Xfinity rocks, but Im moving on..

Your payment apparently was either posted or applied after the due date which also generated a late fee.  In the meantime the new bill was generated so it did not show your applied payment.  You should call and ask what your current payment should be.

To keep from this happening you need to pay by the due date; that will avoid late fees from accruing on your account and your next statement from showing two payments due.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

They want bill due on 22nd each month...im on disability, always pay on 3rd when check comes...ok...thanis

Official Employee

Hello tonyb64. If you still have any questions about your billing, or if you'd like to discuss further any of your billing details, I can help. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation