Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Online bundle deals

Frequent Visitor

Online bundle deals

I'm just wondering why I'm not able to lower my service to a different advertised online bundle deal? I was told I'm ineligible, guess cause it's a cheaper package I wanted. But last year I was allowed to upgrade to a higher online advertised bundle deal. Go figure! Called in to downgrade to preferred xf bundle for $89.99, I was told since I'm an existing customer that same deal would be $149.99 for me. I'm definitely in need of some assistance here.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Online bundle deals

Posted here about a week ago, 90 views not 1 reply from an online Comcast Rep. Could I possibly receive a message soon to reply with my account info for account review to see if there's any deals in my area I'm actually eligible for like so many others that posted after me?!?

Regular Contributor

Re: Online bundle deals

Hello TSKinzer,

I have recently replied on your post here. Please reply as soon as possible so I can assist. Thank you

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation