Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Not pleased, need resolution

Regular Visitor

Not pleased, need resolution

I am writing to express my extreme displeasure with the customer service experience that I’ve encountered when dealing with your company. I moved into a new home at the end of May, and established Xfinity service at my home. After the service tech failed to show up during the originally scheduled time, I had to take a second day off work in order to have him come out again to install the service. After he showed up late, the experience I had with the service install was not only abysmal, but I had to troubleshoot the set top box on several occasions after he left. I also came to find out that the the upload/download speeds for my internet was WELL bellow the speeds I was paying for. After spending at least two phone calls attempting to remedy the situation, the connection speed was still not close to what I was paying for. I purchased with 150Mbps/150Mbps plan and was consistently achieving approximately 15Mbps-25Mbps. The combination of poor customer service and poor end product caused me to cancel my Xfinity service within 3 weeks of purchase. So, I cancelled the service and returned all equipment to include the set top box. Because I cancelled it within the first month of purchase, I was told that the charges would be removed.

Yet again, your company failed to accomplish the simplest of actions. The charges were not removed, and I have had to contact your customer service and billing department over five times since August attempting to remove the charges. I was promised on multiple occasions that the charges would be removed, only to find out through a collection notice that they have not been removed. After the notice, I AGAIN contacted your company to have the collection account taken care of and any negative marks on my credit rating removed. I received another collection notice yesterday. I’m sure you can see how frustrating this is at this point. I pay my bills on time and frankly find this embarrassing. Not only has this matter wasted an inordinate amount of my time (time that I find very valuable) but it has also wasted the time of members of your company as I have had to call time and time again seeking a resolution. PLEASE let me know what details you need from me in order to take care of this once and for all. Based on your company’s clear policy about charges being removed for services of less than 30 days, I certainly will not pay any of the charges, and still expect that all negative reports on my credit rating be removed.
Official Employee

Re: Not pleased, need resolution

Hi seryan1,

I'm more than happy to review your billing concerns. In order to access the account, I will need you to verify the following in a private message:

• First and last name of the account holder
  • Primary phone number on the account
  • The street address associated with your services
  • Full account number

To send a private message, click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation