Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

(No)Customer Loyalty

New Poster

(No)Customer Loyalty

Just called about getting my rates lowered due to a $60 increase in my bill. I was told there was only a little that could be done, but only if I upgraded to triple play instead of double play. Decided to cancel my service, even though I've been really happy with Comcast. I came on here to see what other people's experiences had been, and found much of the same. New customers are being offered essentially the same package as I currently have for over $80 cheaper per month! Anyone else find this to be the case for them?

Hopefully AT&T has better customer loyalty, but I guess it can't be worse than that
Official Employee

Re: (No)Customer Loyalty

Hi jclemons13,

Sorry we had to lose you as a customer. I wish there was more I could do to help make this right. We offer new customers an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate, unless other promotions are available at that time. I'd be more than happy to review the current offers in your area to see if we have something that would lower your rate again.

If there's anything more we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out to us. Take care. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I understand that and appreciate your response. The problem in my opinion is that for my two years as a customer I have been an ideal customer, always paying my bill on time and very low hassle. I enjoy my service. However, the price increase puts Comcast out of my budget. There is a deal for new customers that I would be happy with, but because I am already a customer I can't receive that rate. So what I am being told is that Comcast would rather me switch to AT&T than keep me as a happy and loyal customer at the new customer rate.
Official Employee

jclemons13, 

No, we don't want to lose you as a customer, and if it's not too late, and if the account hasn't been completely disconnected, I'd be more than happy to review the current offers in your area to see if we have something that would lower your rate again.

If you'd like to discuss my options, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services, or the first and last name of the account holder and full account number. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee
Moved:

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation