Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Manage my account takes me to upgrades that I don't qualify for since I'm an existing customer.

New Poster

Manage my account takes me to upgrades that I don't qualify for since I'm an existing customer.

2 yr contract was up so I went to my account. Clicked on manage my account and it took me to another page that stated there were 8 TV and internet options for me. I went to the X1 preferred digital TV 220+ with internet 75mbps and checked the channel lineup and noticed that there was a shopping cart with a 1 in it. This is mystery as I have not ordered anything. So I clicked on the shopping cart and there was my current digital starter with HBO, and Streampix but NO internet. Well I decided to call 18002662278. Talked with someone about the cart with no option to delete and the offer that I was directed to. She said that she would not be able to give me the same offer as the one she had was more and I would probably need to get the product deleted from shopping cart before I could enter the one from the website. She forwarded me to someone else who was not able to help me but forwarded me to billing. This time the billing person said they are aware that the cart and website are issues. The options on the website are only available to new customers. The billing person essentially gave me the same thing I already had but with the phone ie Triple play instead of the double play upgrade I wanted. I don't even own a landline phone. So for existing customers there is NO deal and they will wear you down to the same thing with options you don't want for more money. Then to top it off I checked my snail mail and the same offer for $15 less than the grate(pun intended) deal I was given last night. 

Official Employee

Re: Manage my account takes me to upgrades that I don't qualify for since I'm an existing customer.

Hello, Toomchwasted - Could you please send me your name, address, and a phone number in a private message? I can check if there are any other promotions in your area. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation