Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Making payment arrangement to keep services on during financial hardship

New Poster

Making payment arrangement to keep services on during financial hardship

The last few weeks I haven't been getting full paychecks because I've had to take days off for my 2-year-old daughter's eye surgery and i have been struggling to keep up with my bills. Last week they shut my services off and because I didn't have the amount they were asking for, I agreed to pay $501.04 by today over the phone on a voice automation. It was a mistake because my paycheck I received today is only $315.00 because I took days off at work. I just called customer service and asked if i can pay $200 today and $200 next week and they said no. I do not have the full amount of $501.14 at the moment and so my services will be turned off tomorrow. Is there any way I can work out a new payment plan to keep my services on? Its not like I have the money and am refusing to pay; I don't have the money at the moment. Is there anything I can do to keep my services from being disconnected? Please help.
Official Employee

Re: Making payment arrangement to keep services on during financial hardship

Hello Hmmcaity. We apologize for delay in getting to you. I can review your account to see what options we will have to help restore your service. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation