Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Locked ACCOUNT NOT SERVICEABLE

New Poster

Locked ACCOUNT NOT SERVICEABLE

I recently moved and ordered comcast . Everything was approved I got my equipment and decided to upgrade the service . So I called a service rep for help he assured me everything was ok and I would be ok . He told me all I would have to do is go pick the modem up for my internet service . I went into a xfinity store at the time I'm new to comcast and address so I didn't know everything BY heart. So I guess it raised a flag . Even tho the info i have her was accurate. She took my i.d and I signed for the equipment. When I got home that night I received an error code so I called just to be told they have locked my service and account u til I show proof of me . Like DUDE I CAME IN THE STORE WITH MY LICENSE and everyone assured me everything was fine . Now it's flagged for Identity reasons. Like how if I CAME in to pick the equipment up and looked at my i.d and assured me everything was fine. I called 3 different people who all gave me a different excuse . Until one service rep told me that she ahouldnt have places a hold on the account if she released everything to me with proof of my identification. Now the address and mom serviceable and i can't internet or cable from anywhere. I'm so frustrated with comcast . This is all there mistake and insecurities and i have to suffer in my new place now they are insisting on proof of identification even tho I came in the store Someone please help ?????
Official Employee

Re: Locked ACCOUNT NOT SERVICEABLE

Hi Sooverit17, I can look into this issue for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcatsAmir) and then "private message me"?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation