Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Inconsistent billing, No internet in the house and terrible customer service

New Poster

Inconsistent billing, No internet in the house and terrible customer service

I signed up with Xfinity to get away from another company that keeps raising their prices.  I was offered a great deal of cable, internet and home phone for $89 per month for two years and a $200 gift card after 90 days.

So far my after about 5 months, my bills have gone from $145 to $160 to $150. I have not had internet throughout my house for even one full day yet, although I have had technicians come to my house and call me a liar and threaten me because I told them what the salesman had promised.  I never received the gift card either.  The salesman had also told us to always call him if we ever need anything, now he won't call back and he ignores all text messages.  I have tried to call customer service and so far haven't gotten anywhere with them either.  I think it is time to go back to the other company.  I don't think I should be held accountable for the contract since Xfinity has never held up to their part yet.

Official Employee

Re: Inconsistent billing, No internet in the house and terrible customer service

Hi Bubba10415,

This isn't the experience we want for our customers. I'd like to review your account and help address all of your concerns. From billing to technical. Please send me a private message verifying following information: 

• First and last name of the account holder
  • Primary phone number on the account
  • The street address associated with your services
  • Full account number

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation