Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I need Comcast (xfinity) to try to match Frontier's offer

Regular Visitor

I need Comcast (xfinity) to try to match Frontier's offer

Just curious if any comcast (xfinity) employee can try to match or come close to the below Frontier offer for me?

Frontier is offering me (in writing) the FIOS fiber connection 150 / 150 down/up unlimited data (no caps on data) for 12 months for $40 / month.  This is for internet only (no TV)

I currently have 100/5 down/up and 1TB data limit with comcast which expires 01/24/2018 and I was just told by a comcast employee via chat that my price will increase from $70/month to about $84/month.  I have the basic TV package with my internet package but I do not need any TV package as I use an over the air antenna on my roof for all the TV channels I need and the only reason I got the comast TV package last year was because it was less to get internet and TV than just internet.

I've been a comcast customer for 17 years or more so would like to see in writing what comcast has to offer to keep me a customer.

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: I need Comcast (xfinity) to try to match Frontier's offer

Hi, RockstarBruski - I can check if we have any promotions in your area that can match with the Frontier's offer you got. Please send me your name, address, and a phone number in a private message, so I can start. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: I need Comcast (xfinity) to try to match Frontier's offer

Here's an update 2017-12-07

ComcastElla helped me (she's great!) and got me the package that I wanted Pro Blast package of 200 mbps down / 10 mbps up (and no TV services - I use over the air for my TV or stream netflix, amazon, etc.,) on a 2yr agreement price locked in. 

The process to switch to the new package was super easy with ComcastElla's friendly help and guidance.  I ended up staying with comcast as I wanted to lock in the price for two years and Frontier's plan was only for 1 year price gurantee that I was considering. Also, I've had comcast as an ISP for about 17 years and in all those years they have given me very good rock solid service with very few outages and their technical support has been good as well.

I'm still not happy with the 1TB data caps that comcast has put in place in the Portland, OR area but I think I'll be able to keep it under 1TB per month by managing my kids downloads and making them wait to download very large files, etc until towards the end of the month.

Anyway, I hope me sharing my experience helps others looking for comcast assistance with their plans and packages.

PS. If anyone is looking for a fun youtube channel to watch check out my RockstarBruski channel at <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Spam">

I post various tech reviews, vacation and other fun vlogs, beach scenes you can play on your TV, and whatever comes to my mind to video, edit and post.  If you like what you watch you can subscribe to my channel. Smiley Happy

Cheers!

RockstarBruski

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation