Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I BELIEVE MY BILLING IS HACKED!!!!

New Poster

I BELIEVE MY BILLING IS HACKED!!!!

I have been getting billed for movies for 6 months.   I call and argue every month.   Still being billed!!   Blocks on Boxes. All boxes replaced.  The money isn’t coming off the bills!!!   Now there are late fees.  I have asked for months for them to set up a new account.  Still not done.  I call and get told supervisor is busy and will call back.  NO ONE CALLS BACK!!!  I am currently on hold for the last 58 mins holding for a supervisor.  Will one pick up??   My next call is the Media

Frequent Visitor

Re: I BELIEVE MY BILLING IS HACKED!!!!

I think your just panicing... relax and wait the 58 minutes. If you don't like your bill they offer options online to manage your plan and you can choose a cheaper plan with just a few clicks 

P.S your bill can't be "HACKED" your dealing with a trillion dollar buisness. Last thing they want is a billing system to be hacked. 

Official Employee

Re: I BELIEVE MY BILLING IS HACKED!!!!

Hi, Kattag009 - The charges for the movies have been reimbursed, you can see it on your billing statements. This is not a billing issue, sounds like the POE MoCA filter has not been installed. Your cable boxes communicate with each other via MoCA connection. If there is no POE filter installed, the MoCA signal can interfere with the signal coming from your neighbor's box. You recently had a tech visit, did the technician mention anything about the filter? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation