Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Frustration

New Poster

Frustration

It is with frustration that I wite this. I got my bill in the mail and noticed that it was $98+. I called and was informed that my special had expired, to which I answered that I wanted to decrease my bill. After back and forth I was sold another service on special for internet only for $39+. I went into my account to pay my bill and found that it was still at $98+ So I called C/S and after much back and forth again, I was told that I only had to pay $43.67 and going forward that would be my monthly bill.

As I was paying my bill I thought I would check the manage my bill tab and to my horror found out that I would have to pay $50+. What is going on? I pay my bills on time and in full. I need to know what is the exact amount that is expected. I would apprecate a call back from somone.

Service Expert

Re: Frustration

frobertson82 wrote:

It is with frustration that I wite this. I got my bill in the mail and noticed that it was $98+. I called and was informed that my special had expired, to which I answered that I wanted to decrease my bill. After back and forth I was sold another service on special for internet only for $39+. I went into my account to pay my bill and found that it was still at $98+ So I called C/S and after much back and forth again, I was told that I only had to pay $43.67 and going forward that would be my monthly bill.

As I was paying my bill I thought I would check the manage my bill tab and to my horror found out that I would have to pay $50+. What is going on? I pay my bills on time and in full. I need to know what is the exact amount that is expected. I would apprecate a call back from somone.

If you changed your plan in the middle of your billing cycle you probably have prorated charges on your bill.  You should give your bill another month to even out.  As for looking at your bill online, it should update with the new bill.

And FWIW, no one from the Forum will call you back.  Everything is done here within the Forums.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation