Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Existing customer, impending bill increase

Frequent Visitor

Existing customer, impending bill increase

Hoping someone can help us out!

I've been pretty happy with my Comcast Internet service. Yes, we have the occasional outages, but overall we get decent speeds and the price is perfect.

About a month ago, I was called by Comcast to be warned about the end of my promotion and the upcoming increase. The only thing they were able to offer me was a bundle deal (which included TV services, which we didn't want) and was significantly more expensive than our current plan. They let me know I should call back in August and see what options would be available.

Unfortunately, my work hours promptly changed and I've been really unlucky in my attempts to catch someone on the phone. I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I really don't want to switch to another provider as I've honestly appreciated our Comcast service but the rise in price just won't work with our budget.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Existing customer, impending bill increase

I'm also a bit confused because, when I look at my plan online, it says that my promotional price will be in place until May 2018.

I'm unsure which is true: is my price expiring or will it be in place until May 2018?

Frequent Visitor

Can someone please help me? This is getting very frustrating.

Official Employee

Hello AshleyMc, I can assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

When I attempt to send a private message, the page does not load (I have tried in both Firefox and Chrome). Unsure if the site is down or if there's something I need to do on my end.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation