Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Excessive Bill amount

ANSWERED
New Poster

Excessive Bill amount

My bill has increased by $32.00 a month starting this month now paying $266.93 and I'm NOT happy. I have been a customer for more then 35 years and I'm getting really tired of being taken advantage of. I can never find a total breakdown of my premium channels that I'm paying for and how much they are costing me. I wanted to cancel my home phone a few years ago and they told me I would be paying more if I cancelled the phone. I want answers and I will be going further with this. Comcast does not show a breakdown of the costs of the package your paying for.I am not a happy customer and have already been looking for other options. The new customers get great deals, Why? 

One, to get them on board and 2 because they make up the cost by sticking it to their longtime customers!! When you try to get your bill lowered they try to sell you more that you don't want or need just to save money. My TV freezes and I can't change channels and have to go through the process of resetting the top box (unpluging it and waiting 15 seconds) at least once a week. That doesn't always work either.  It goes into pixel pictures or we lose service once or twice a month and my blast internet freezes and sometimes takes forever to download yet they never credit me for any of these issues! Maybe I should start charging Comcast every month for the stress related issues I have to deal with because of their poor service. REALLY COMCAST!! work with me here.

Do you offer discounts for auto pay?

Do you offer AARP discounts?

Accepted Solution

Re: Excessive Bill amount

Hello @Doreenviv2356. We're sorry you feel that way. We certainly value your business. We offer new customers an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. We have many satisfied customers paying the Everyday Price for our products and services. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any other offers available to better suit your needs. I can also assist with getting your service repaired. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

View answer in context
New Poster

Wow, this is pretty scary to read for those who are new to Comcast! I have been with them a few months but have been told by longtime users that my bill will go up alot in the future. I hope Comcast realizes that they would obtain more business by practicing excellent customer service TO EVERY ONE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS, NOT JUST THE NEWBEES!

New Poster

I have also been a long time customer as well as my boss since 1988.  Instead of rewarding their customers, they increase the prices.  It's ridiculous.  We have to keep calling to get lower rates like the newbies get.  If you want good rates, you have to be new.  Way to go to keep happy customers.

Official Employee

Hello @Doreenviv2356. We're sorry you feel that way. We certainly value your business. We offer new customers an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. We have many satisfied customers paying the Everyday Price for our products and services. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any other offers available to better suit your needs. I can also assist with getting your service repaired. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation