Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Did online chat to lower my bill analyst responded by suggesting a package that raises my bill

Frequent Visitor

Did online chat to lower my bill analyst responded by suggesting a package that raises my bill

when I do online chat is it a person that I am speaking with? I chatted for 45 minutes and i did not get the service I was expecting. this was a waste of time. is this the type of service others are receiving? 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Did online chat to lower my bill analyst responded by suggesting a package that raises my bill

how do i get a text transcript of the chat

Frequent Visitor

Re: Did online chat to lower my bill analyst responded by suggesting a package that raises my bill

since the analyst was not helping me i went to my account to remove cinemax for $12. now my wife says someone called her saying that they could not just remove cinemax. per this screen shot cinemax is a line item at 12. now they are saying they have to remove not only cinemax but sports etc. may i ask what exactly comcast is doing and how to go about initiating a complaint?

Frequent Visitor

is this monitored

Frequent Visitor

please respond

Official Employee

Hi bill2high, I can assist and review removing Cinemax channel for you and see if there is any other way to reduce your bill.  Could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

hello I sent a message but did not receive a response. is someone else available to help me? Others on this forum are receiving better rates than me and I need resolution ASAP

Frequent Visitor

hello, i have not received an answer to this

Frequent Visitor

hello, another day passes. Will comcast be responding to my issue as relayed in the post by comcastphil? I have not received a response on this forum or via direct message. 

Frequent Visitor

comcastphil has let me down; he has not responded to my direct message nor replied to a post in this thread in several days. i will use this post as a narrative of my quest to receive a competitive rate, and will update nightly until I receive a response. 

Frequent Visitor

Another day with no response.

Regular Contributor

Hello ,

I apologize for all the delays in this process. I did find our INTERNET PRO PLUS package for $89.95 per month. It includes: Digital Economy Package, HBO®, Streampix, TV Box; Performance Pro Internet. If you wanted to keep your Cinemax access you would be charged an additional $12 per month. These charges do not include taxes and fees for the service. Does this look like a good promotion for you?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

Hello, I would prefer that my name remain anonymous.

Please provide a complete list of the channels that are available to me. I will send you a PM to follow up and check back tomorrow for an update.

Frequent Visitor

hello, following up on this request. it is required I keep the children based channels that I currently have. this process is taking entirely too long. 

Regular Contributor

I apologize for how much time the process is taking. The package I mentioned has 239 channels in the line-up that does not include Nickelodeon, Freeform, nor Universal Kids. You can confirm your channel line-up by visiting My Channel Lineup. We can review other packages when you have more time.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation