Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Contract over, no good deal for loyal customers

New Poster

Contract over, no good deal for loyal customers

So my promotional contract has expired and I have searched for a new rate. The offer for existing customers is not nearly as good as the rates and packages for new customers.
When I called customer service offered me the same rate that I currently have with no real insentive for me to stay a customer, even after repeatedly letting her know I dont even use my phone at all and dont want that service.
The new costumer offer is $40 cheaper for the bundle that I want (just phone and internet).
The competitor in my city (Verizon) offered me the same service I want from Xfinity for the same price as the New customer rate that I asked for from xfinity.
Is there any way that I can get the new customer rate in my apartment, before I cancel my service and switch to Verizon?
New Poster

Re: Contract over, no good deal for loyal customers

Go to a Comcast storefront and ask for a loyalty rate. I have been doing this for the past couple of years. Never had any success when I would call in. Good Luck!

Official Employee

Hi @WithNumbrella. We certainly value your business and don't want to see you go. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. Also please send over the offer you seen that you were interest in. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Yeah I did a chat and all she wanted to talk about was my bill and did not even try to be helpful about the huge bill I pay every month for internet and the lousy channel choices I have, $143 a month for what I am getting is outrageous. They do not care about losing customers unless we start leaving by the 1000s.

I cant even watch the history channel because its not part of my "package" of absolute fail as far as I am concerned. The internet is good but their packages are garbage.

Official Employee

Hello Madman337, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation