Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Completely lied to by Comcastmrepresentative and improperly billed!

ANSWERED
New Poster

Completely lied to by Comcastmrepresentative and improperly billed!

We were supposed to have our billing changed to a total of $199 a month and get new updated boxes and remotes and alarm service instead of phone. In addition we were supposed to have Internet raised to 150 instead of 105. Complete lie and only once a comcast guy showed up with no appointment on a Sunday and when we called twice it was never re-scheduled. Bill was never changed and we never received promised equipment. When you call you just get idiots in Phillipines who know nothing from nothing. Will probably have to file a small claims suit in Palm Beach County Court to resolve as this is out of control!!! On top of it we got charges that are also not supposed to be on bill. Completely over billed. Also charged for days we had no service for at least 6 days.

Accepted Solution

Re: Completely lied to by Comcastmrepresentative and improperly billed!

Hi unahppycustomer,

Sorry for the experience you've had while trying to get this taken care of. I'd be more than happy to review the offer you currently have and what you were promised and try get this resolved as soon as possible. 

In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the street address and phone number associated with your services, or the full account number and first and last name of the account holder.

View answer in context
Official Employee

Hi unahppycustomer,

Sorry for the experience you've had while trying to get this taken care of. I'd be more than happy to review the offer you currently have and what you were promised and try get this resolved as soon as possible. 

In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the street address and phone number associated with your services, or the full account number and first and last name of the account holder.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

This issue was never resolved. I never got an installation done. Please read the notes on the account. I spoke to rep xfinity Eric and 2 others. HE TOD ME that I have been overcharged $395.80 to date and it needs to be corrected. But your alarm people never get on the line when he rtransfers them for the correction. Further they sent me another email note today outlining a new rate and changes I supposedly requested. THAT IS WRONG AND I NEVER AGREED TO THAT CHANGE OR RATE!!! The only thing I agreed to was the order on August 10< 2017 that still after 3 months has never been implemented even after many hours of attempted calls. 

Official Employee

This post was marked solved because we never received a response back from you after initially reaching out. Please remove your screenshot from this public thread since it pertains your private information and reached our in a private message as asked before and we can continue to investigate your billing concerns. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Never got a solution! Is that surprising?

New Poster

You remove my info since I do not know how! This was never solved!!!! It is like everything else you do. Just mark it solved and NEVER solve it

Official Employee

Please follow take a look at the Forums Policy and Guidelines. If or when we don't receive a response back the post are closed to keep unnecessary traffic that may not be related to your actual issue from being posted.

I'm reviewing your concerns and will be replying back in a private message shortly. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Thank you. But I did call back numerous times and even went to offices 3 times. Every time I was told it was being fixed and still we are being overbilled and the alarm services, higher speed internet and fixing broken boxes never happened. The phone we never used once was not taken off the account as I requested as soon as the initial 2 years ended in June. Nobody ever did anything to fix this. Not once. Not even an attempt. Just a ton of "you are totally right" lip service. 

Official Employee

I've replied to your private message. Please take a look so we can get you in the hands of the correct people who can assist you as for the old charges for service you have not received for XH. I can help with finding another Quad Play if interested. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I don't see anything in that reply? We want the same deal we had on August 10 and a refind for all additional charges improperly billed us since then please! 

Regards,

Lucia Blake

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation