Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Comcast Loyalty phone number?

New Poster

Comcast Loyalty phone number?

I was online chatting with a Comcast representative about the increase in my bill.  A year ago when I signed up for Comcast I was heistant because I was told the bill would increase after the first year.  I was assured that it would not be a problem and to reach back out for new promotions or deals once I saw the bill increase.  I went to do this with the Comcast representative earlier today and they told me to reach out to the Comcast Loyalty team to discuss, but gave me the general 1-800 phone number.  I attempted calling and was not able to locate an option to talk to a Loyalty representative.  Is there a direct phone number for the Loyalty group?  The run around is frustrating and I want to figure out this situation.  Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Loyalty phone number?

Hey bh047, 

Sorry for the experience you've received while trying to look for new promotions. I'd be more than happy to review the current offers in your area to see if we have something that would lower your rate again. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation