Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Comast Fraud Lier!!!!!!!!!!

New Poster

Comast Fraud Lier!!!!!!!!!!

I moved my apartment from Last year June to my current new apartment, I called Comcast to transfer the internet service. However, they did not cancel my old account and I have been double billed for 1year (1.I did not check my bank statements2. I signed up the autopay on both accounts). I have called at least 10 times, customer service agents gave me 10 different answers, some one promised to send me a check for a full refund $921.17, and later they told me they have to investigate my equipment and can only give me partial refund. Then later someone told me because it is over their adjustment limit and billing dispute time so I can't get full refund. 

1. It is comcast's fault not to cancel my previous account and charge me what I should not have been charged.

2. I only been charged because i wanted to be a good client so I signed up for Autopay, and I didn't check my bank account.

I wasted so many hours calling them and explaining to them what happened. And I still did not get a satisfied resolution. I will start posting this to every sites/ social media if it can't bring your attention.

I should get full refund for $921.17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Employee

Re: Comast Fraud Lier!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ML9231,

Sorry for the experience you are having while trying to get this taken care of. I'd like to help make this right. To protect the privacy of your accounts, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation