Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Check the bill and refund

Highlighted
New Poster

Check the bill and refund

Hi,

I ordered xinfiy internet service but there was no service signal. I had a tech appoinmet and investigated but could not fix the issue. so I cancelled my service after 5 days without using any service. However I got monthly bill which has $9.68 amount due. Please adjust and refund it, I did not have any internet usages during installation and I believe I should get money back guareenty for cancellation within 30days.

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Check the bill and refund

Hi tony2017, I so see that you cancelled your services within the initial 30 day period which means you're eligible to get 100% of your money back. It does take up to 30 days to process your cancellation and to get a refund sent to you if you're due funds back. If you have any further questions or concerns please reach back out to me here. 

All Replies
Official Employee

Re: Check the bill and refund

Hi tony2017, I so see that you cancelled your services within the initial 30 day period which means you're eligible to get 100% of your money back. It does take up to 30 days to process your cancellation and to get a refund sent to you if you're due funds back. If you have any further questions or concerns please reach back out to me here.