Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Charged for service call

Frequent Visitor

Charged for service call

I received a charge on my latest bill for In-home Service visit on 7/26 2017 of $60 . I called and the agent said that it was a valid call so I asked to speak to a supervisor She said I would get a call-back within 2 hrs (this was on Sept 1)

I did not receive a cal call back. I called again today (9/4/17 and after arueing with them about the charge, they said that it it had been looked at and the charge was valid, I asked to speak to a supervisor (again) and they would NOT let me speak to a supervisor. I lthen ooked back on my calendar, I had a tech out on on 7/11/17 where he replaced a faulty amplifier at the outside box going into the house. I did NOT have any service calls on 7/26/17 as noted on the bill.

I know this to be true because it is not on my calendar and Game of thrones started on 7/16/17 and everything was working before Game of Thrones started and I have not had any service calls since. Cannot get any satidication over the phone, please help

Official Employee

Re: Charged for service call

Hello @jellis471. I can review the charge for the technician visit, for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Frequent Visitor

I sent the personal info to you back several weeks ago, and I have not received a reply. Did you get the info you needed to resolve my issue. I was having problem sending you a   private message.

Dellis471

Official Employee

Hi jellis471,

I am following up for ComcastJoe in regard to your billing concerns. I was able to see he responded to your private message after reviewing your account. Can you please let me know if it is still in your inbox? If not I can provide you with his findings.