Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Charged 2 months extra after cancelling my service

New Poster

Charged 2 months extra after cancelling my service

I put cancellation request on 08/23 10:15 am by registering a call back from number 800-266-2278 . On the call i requested to cancel my service becuase of high prices and voice cervice(Voice also i asked to remove the service they didn't remove for 4 months). 

But the lady on phone was trying to sell product by suggesting few more plans but i was finally asked her to cancel the service with no delay and she agreed to close service from 08/30. 

But comcast billed me 2 extra months 150$ extra with no reason. I have another provider installed the services on 08/30 why i would keep 2 services ?. 

when called many times you guys refused my cliam saying i didn't even called you and there are no call records . My call history show i had 58 mins conversation with one of your reprsenatative. 

Need help as 150$ is hard earn money and don't want to give just becasue you guys failed to cancel my services. 

Official Employee

Re: Charged 2 months extra after cancelling my service

Hello akhare22sandeep. I can assist in reviewing your account cancellation request notes and balance details. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation