Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Broken promises

New Poster

Broken promises

I have been with Comcast for close to 10 years, and my ongoing experience show that customer service has not improved.  My services were relocated to a new address as a result of a move.  The representative I worked with, DeAndre from the Miramar Call Center, was very specific in terms of what I was getting as a result of adding xfinity home to my services and moving.  He specifically explained the installattion charges would be waived, and that I would keep the services I had(cable and internet) from my previous location to my new location.  In fact, I have a voicemail from this rep that confirms this.  As is typical with Comcast, all of these promises went unmet.  I had to call in to ensure my installation credit was added, and this was handled by the rep I spoke with.  However, when I asked this same rep about the HBO that was supposed to be part of my package, I was told this was not so.  I asked that the call be pulled, and I was told this could not be done.  I am frankly tired of the Comcast's broken promises.  I called this morning and asked for a supervisor, and Tia advised someone would call me back.  It has ben 4 hours since I called.......no one has called me back.  I am able to to forward the voicemail left for me by the sales rep, and can forward it to anyone interested.

Official Employee

Re: Broken promises

Hello EricMag, I show that this issue has already been addressed by our billing team and HBO is now part of your TV package. Please let em know if you need any additional assistance. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation