Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing

Regular Visitor

Billing

I can go back in one ledger to 8-'15 with my billing from Comcast.

On that date my bill was$129.25. On the next month's bill I paid $284.95 because I added another HDTV. On 9-'15's bill it was at $173.64 and it stayed in that range until 9-'16 when it went to $203.50.  It stayed there until this last bill that was $223.34.

Now, when I contacted someone...SOMEWHERE,they stated that I had been on a "promotion" and it had ended.  Not true.  The only "promotion" that I know of was when the bill went to $203.50 in 8-'16. It seems by these records Comcast is going to raise my bill every August even when the service does not change. Like many other customer's complaints in this area, I hope someone else moves into this area with some simulants fo service that can make Comcast rethink their charges.

Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hi artbyma101,

I'd be more than happy to help review your bill to see what happened and how I can help make this right. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the street address and phone number associated with your services, or the full account number and first and last name of the account holder.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

All of this is well and good but after I click your name and private message it stops there.....will not let me enter any message.  I can make it public but not what I want to do.  You read my first message and I can go futher back in time because I have been with Comcast longer than two (2) years and the problems are just as bad.  I don't want to go through changing to some other provider but Comcast is not helping.  I think over $200 a month is excessive for what I receive.

Regular Visitor

If you reread my posts, you can see I have TRIED to contact someone by private mail twice without success. I have read a lot of post about the same happening to others and can't understand why people can't get through to COMCAST by this route. It should be very simple......maybe that is the problem....simplicity.
Regular Visitor

Is this the kind of service I can expect from Comcast forward?  For those of you that check posts....check the date of the my first post and realize I have only recived ONE answer from COMCASTCHE and with the setup they have, I could not send a private e-mail to them. Please, someone at Comcast get back to me.  I don't want to change provider but  you really need some help dealing with your customers.

Regular Contributor

Hello artbyma101,

I truly apologize for the recent experience with trying to resolve your billing issue. Would you be able to try my user name to see if I can receive your message? If this does not work you I can gather your account information by other means and can speak with the forum developers on your profile access. Please attempt one more time and post back your results so we can proceed. Again I apologize for any frustration caused.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation