Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing regarding cancellation of services

New Poster

Billing regarding cancellation of services

I cancelled my services and returned all equipment mid August 2017 at Xfinity Store, after waiting over an hour to be helped. The customer service rep pulled up my account told him why I had to cancel he said no problem. I asked him if he needed my new mailing address to send a final bill or tell me what I owe so I could pay it there at the store.  He said no need for mailing address you don't owe anything.  I thank him and left.  Well yesterday I was clearing out my junk emails and I see an email from Xfinity saying your Bill Is due please pay.  Why do I have a bill when I was told I had no balance owing? If I didn't clear out my junk mail yesterday which I don't do very often.  I know I would have never known that I supposively have a balance and would probably be turned over to a collection agency.  I went on line now and now there's a new amount for September that they are saying I owe.  I tried calling but couldn't understand the customer service rep and hung up.  Please why is this happening?!

Official Employee

Re: Billing regarding cancellation of services

Hello Pfntheresa. I can assist in reviewing your account for these final charges you had seen. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation