Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing issue

New Poster

Billing issue

I called to have my service disconnected at the beginning of June, let Comcast know I was moving and that I am in the National Guard.... I would be having service moved to my new location in August after I returned from duty. I call to get service connected to find out they didn't disconnect the service at my old place. I pay the balance owed and they tell me I can do a self installation. I stay on the phone with tech support for several hours until 11pm, service won't work... they tell me I need a technician to come out. Technician comes out and connects the cable/internet.... I see on my bill $108 worth of one time charges???? I was never notified that there would be any fee to have the technician come out to fix the technical issue..... would that not be included in the astronomical amount I pay for service that wasn't even working?? I just sat on hold for 45 minutes to never get through to anyone in customer service. I was on hold for 45 minutes and the call just miraculously disconnected!! I am not paying these ridiculous fees!! I can call AT&T today and have service turned on for free.
Official Employee

Re: Billing issue

Hello @NJCampbell. Thank you for your service to our country. I can assist in reviewing the technician visit fee you were charged. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so we can begin. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation