Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing department is crazy. Dont go with comcast otherwise you will spend more time with cust care

New Poster

Billing department is crazy. Dont go with comcast otherwise you will spend more time with cust care

I spent lot of time with comcast help guy about to fix billing issue. They do assure you that you are in right hand they will fix it but beleive me you are not. 

I fed up now ... I will seek the some other internet provider and i really hate comcast. 

Not good service and not good customer care.  

People does get their work done with 25 mbs and I had 40mbps but still i was getting issues. i called them last year and they said i have call department which manage line which comes in my house .... WHY? why should i deal with them i am not getting the speed. If you have speed issue .. they take you 15 min to just reset the modem and all .. belevie me after that your issue will be still there. 

I fed up time spending with them ... and I took 75 mbps speed network as they said i have to just $10 extra per month .... you will not beleive ... i could not set up xbox and literally return it to store.  I have very limited time to run behind the things and I can not call customer care again and again .

after some time .. they started charging $7 for TV Channel charges ... dont know why? 

they are still charging it ... no answer . they charged for jun july aug sep 2017 $10 for modem which was belong to me ... 

after talking to them again ... they said they will credit the amount ... you wil not beleive they just credited $20 .....really PATHETIC.

anyways ... if you are going wit xfinity .. I would not recommend that. Very strong feedback.

Thanks and regards,

Kam

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation