Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing and lack of knowledge and ability to speak with correct people

New Poster

Billing and lack of knowledge and ability to speak with correct people

Hello, I must speak with comcast repersentive at least once daily due to miss information constantly being givin. I have been out of work for a long time due to curcumstances that were out of my control. I have repeatley notifided comcast of my situation. They kept billing me my services after asking for them to reduce services as i could not afford it. They said they could not. They would restore and disconnect on a daily basics. I have spoke with Comcast more then I would speak to my own family members. Long story short. After finally getting back to work, I was paying comcast every dime i could to keep my internet on as there the only ones that offer in my area and my kids and family need internet for work and school. School revolves around the internet. After finally getting some peace and able to make an arrangment that abided by, of corse my services were disconnected again and right in the middle of my a class. Finally thinking I can do this and get some where with extreme amount that Comcast was charging me even after asking to reduce they woud not, now the payment arramgemt that i made is no where to be found and they are UNABLE to help me and want the entire past due balance which is impossiable for me unless I want to be homeless. Its is absurd what they are able to get away with. That is ok. I am sending all this information to the Federal Trade Commision. Thankfully i have printed every chat and have proof all that was promised. I am would love to sue comcast for stress. They have made my life so hard . If I was able ot have service with someone else I would leave in a heart beat,. Very disapointed 

Official Employee

Re: Billing and lack of knowledge and ability to speak with correct people

Hello Shacker123. We're sorry you feel that way. I'd like to offer to go over your account in search of a new offer that will better suit your financial needs. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation