Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing and going to Inet only.

Contributor

Billing and going to Inet only.

A couple of questions about billing. I started with Blast Internet only for 49.95, and switched to a package that had tv and internet at 25Megs for about the same as for blast after promo. This is supposed to be indefinite pricing. 

Thing is, I was also paying for Tivo. That was costing me an additional 15 dollars a month to keep the Tivo hooked up. I have a cable card in it as well. But I shut down the Tivo service, since I never really watch all that much tv. So, if I keep TV, I will have to get a box. Is the box going to run me 10 dollars a month? If so, there went my savings from cutting Tivo, and no dvr. Not that I ever use it. 

So, for the most part, I hardly ever watch tv. I only occasionally stream a movie to the computer. 25 Megs is plenty fast enough, but if I cut off the TV, and go back to OTA, will my price increase for Internet to make this not worth it? 

Just looking for alternatives at this point. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation