Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing Issues

Frequent Visitor

Billing Issues

Called Comcast and the Rep set us up on a 12 month rate of $108 per month. The rate was exactly as promised for 2 months. Then on the 3rd month the rate went up to $136 per month. Called Comcast and the rep said the $108 rate was a mistake or was discovered by an audit to not be allowed.  Are you kidding me. Now, supposedly a supervisor will call me within 24 to 48 hours. 

Does a contract mean anything?  What are the chances anyone will call?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Billing Issues

Well, as usual no one from Comcast has called as promised. Been a customer since 1986, you would think someone would at least contact me.

Regular Contributor

Re: Billing Issues

Hello Terry0327,

I understand how frustrating it can be to expectations are not quite met as planned. I would like to review your account with you to ensure we have the best rates for you. Would you please send a private verifying your account so we can review? I would need your account name, phone number, and service address to confirm I am looking at the correct account. Thank You

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation