Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing Credits

Frequent Visitor

Billing Credits

I returned 4 DTA's 3 weeks ago. Have the receipt for all 4. I have called 4 times asking why my invoice has not been adjusted. Each time I have to give my disortation on when, where, why and SN's for each. still no resolution. I didn't pay my bill hoping I'd get resolution. I'm a 30yr plus customer and your customer service gets worse every day. I returned these because I'm tired of paying $350 per month for TV. Tried negotiating a new package. Yet I'm a current customer and have to pay more for service than new customers. I believe I have finally reached my breaking point. My internet speed is terrible. My picture on my TV's freeze up, juts accross the screen and reboots when ever it wants. I have seen a contractor out working on my street box twice after 9:00pm in the last 7 days. Replaced line to my home. The issue is the 60 new homes accross the street splitting off my signal. Comcast wants you to pay for an upgraded internet speed to achieve the speed you should have had on your last package. I was offered a package at $149.00 per month. At the last second they said I had to approve now or never. I said never. My confirmation on that package was $269.00 per month after their add ons. It's time the customers say enough is enough. If I received what I paid for, Okay. My last contract increased 110% by the end of my two year fiasco. I could go on, but no reason to. As I will not get any satasfaction or a thank you for my 30 years of service. It's time to go back to reading and not seeing. Radio is my best friend now. Best of luck to everyone fighting with comcast on a daily basis trying to get what you paid for in the first place. Even thougt they tell you it's your equipment. Yes, equipment they rented to you at 5 times the price. 

Official Employee

Re: Billing Credits

Hello, dgmc1 - Please accept my apologies for your experience. 4 DTAs have been removed from your account and in order to provide you a credit, I need to get your account information. Please send me a private message with your name, address, and a phone number. I can also check if there are any promotions that can lower your bill. Thank you in advance.   

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation