Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billed for telephone problem

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Billed for telephone problem

A Comcast member since Continental Cable days.  Pay for two accounts (over $3,000 yearly).  Maybe one late payment due to an Email mixup.  I lost phone service and called for a tech to fix the problem.  Very nice fellow named Mark came over and found a short in the phone cable line from my Modem to the Bell South in house connection.  He showed me the shorted cable that was causing the problem.  About three weeks later my bill shows a $60.00 charge for this call.  It is the same as a Coax from the Moden toan outlet shorted.  It is your cable and you put it in.  I don't anticipate ever paying this charge but I feel that it should just be removed.  I have not bothered Customer Service as that usually does not resolve issues like this.  Anticipate hearing from someone.

Accepted Solution

Re: Billed for telephone problem

I am a little disapointed that I have not heard from any of the Comcast folks on this rather simple matter.  I would appreciate a CC comment on whether I am right or wrong.  Thank You.

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

I am a little disapointed that I have not heard from any of the Comcast folks on this rather simple matter.  I would appreciate a CC comment on whether I am right or wrong.  Thank You.

Frequent Visitor

My origional msg indicates the the problem is solved.  This is not the case.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation