Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Bill too high for existing customers

Regular Visitor

Bill too high for existing customers

I've been a customer for a long time (15 years), and am really getting fed up with the monopoly pricing.    I already dropped tv and voice last year because my bill was $160+.  I am now paying $75 per month for lousy 25 mbps internet, where new customers can get the same package for $30 per month.  Why doesn't Comcast care about existing customers?  Maybe I should just use my cell service - it has unlimited data and includes netflix.

Anyone else every have luck getting "new customer" pricing in areas where Comcast is the only provider?

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Bill too high for existing customers

Hi, Thechus - Please don't private message moderators without a request. It violates our Forums Policy and Guidelines and it won't help with getting an immediate response from our team. I do have available promotions in your area and I will send you details in a private message. Thank you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Gold Problem Solver

ComcastElla wrote: ... Please don't private message moderators without a request. It violates our Forums Policy and Guidelines ...

Could you please point out where this is stated on the Policy page? I cannot find it there. Surely you are not referring to the "Trolling behavior" section?

If the intended rule is "Please don't private message moderators without a request", the Policy page should clearly state that.

New Poster

I agree with you!  Our bill just went up $30, so now I'm paying over $170 for internet & TV.  We get hundreds of channels of which we only use 5 or 6 on a regular basis.  There MUST be something less expensive!  

Frequent Visitor

Agree been with them for over 20 yrs every month the amount goes up on SS only I can’t afford this they get paid for all the stinking commercials I have to mute and have not sent me my new modem or cable box that u can speak into but it’s on my bill NO WAY WILL I PAY FOR ALL THIS 😡😡😡
Official Employee

Hello all,

@BruceW - It is actually listed in the Troll/Spam section:

"Trolling behavior includes purposely harassing a particular member, employee, moderator, or administrator, sending them rude or unwanted/unsolicited private messages, etc".  We have a line of customers who created public posts and are patiently waiting for our assistance. Sending the unsolicited private messages is considered as skipping the line.  

@EBear and @c4god75 - If you need any help with checking promotions or you have any billing-related questions, please send me a private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation