Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Bill no longer has the correct account holder's name

Contributor

Bill no longer has the correct account holder's name

The name on our bill no longer matches the account holder's name. I reported this to Customer Service over a week ago and was told someone would fix the problem and get back in touch with us. So far, there has been no response.

The account holder's name on https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/account is correct and has been the correct name for years. Our August and September bill give a different name that also appears on https://customer.xfinity.com/#/billing/brite. Customer Service admitted this was incorrect, but has not done anything about it. 

Subsequently I contacted someone on the Executive Care team. Theoretically it has been fixed, but I guess it is some internal field that was changed so I won't be able to tell whether or not it has been fixed. It is odd that if we wanted to change the billing name we would have to go in person to a Xfinity Store, yet people who work for Comcast can change the name on our bill without our knowledge or permission. It seems to me that the billing name should always match the account holders name.

Also, June 2017 was the last professionally designed bill we received. The new format is childish. We have a business relationship with Comcast. Please treat it that way.

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: Bill no longer has the correct account holder's name

Thank you ComcastChe for fixing the name on the bill to match the account holder's name. Too bad calling to Customer Service couldn't have fixed this.

All Replies
Official Employee

Hi FixService,

I'd be more than happy to help with your concerns. As for the view of the new bill, we appreciate your feedback. I will pass that information along.

In regard to the name change on your bill, please send me a private message. I would like to provide you with more information. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Contributor

Thank you ComcastChe for fixing the name on the bill to match the account holder's name. Too bad calling to Customer Service couldn't have fixed this.

Official Employee

Hi FixService!

Thanks for letting me know the name has been updated! The changes were made before I got the pleasure of working with you on this issue, I only went in to make sure your account was set up how it should have been. It was just a matter of timing so everything could refresh and update on the backend of our billing system. Either way, I'm just happy it was resolved for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need us in the future.

Take care!