Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Bill for Service Period 11/12/17 - 12/11/17

Frequent Visitor

Bill for Service Period 11/12/17 - 12/11/17

Don't know when you shut down your email address. There's no sticky on the thread.

You can send an email to the We Can Help Comcast Team.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/We-Can-Help/td-p/2634629

.Please include all of the following in your email:
Service address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX TEMPLE PA 19560 (Still wrong after 23 years, but as long as people sort the mail I guess I'll still get it addressed this way)
The full name on your account: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible: XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
You Comcast Account number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 
A link to this Thread: Why?
A detailed description of the problem: The bill wasn't calculated correctly. Paid for 30 days of the Triple Play @ $195.83, but switched to internet only on day 18. Even though I switched my phone over on Nov. 14th, saving you money because you didn't have to provide voice service and costing my $35, I am figuring the amount I actually owe on you actually providing all 3 services.

Triple Play: $195.83 / 30 * 17 = $110.97

Blast! Internet Only: $87.85 / 30 * 13 = $38.11

Difference From Paid: $195.83 - ($110.97 + $38.11) = $46.75 Credit

Blast! 12/12/17 - 01/11/18: $87.95 - $46.75 = $41.20 Actual Amount Due

It's ridiculous to think you would try to charge more for 2 services than 3. If I paid for 3 and only use 2, it's to your benefit not mine as I had to pay to transfer my line to cellular.

I was told I could sign up for Xfinity Instant TV once I canceled cable TV service, but that was a lie. Even though I could stream all the channels through the app on Triple Play, the basic ones aren't available in Reading, PA without paying for cable TV. You advertise how the app allows you to watch TV your way wherever and whenever, but when I tried to cast it to my TV at home you blocked it. If X1 had worked as promised, I would have had the same recordings in my Cloud DVR as on the physical box, but that was never the case. One supervisor I talked to didn't even know there was a hard drive in the X1 box, he thought everything was stored on and streamed from the Cloud DVR. Now I have to pay $35 to get fewer local channels than you are offering for $18. This is the only package that is a good value, but apparently it's only offered to those rich enough to afford college.

My brother can get your 1 Gbps internet service in Bel Air, MD for less than I pay for 250 Mbps ($79.99 vs. $87.95). Bel Air is upper middle class, but Reading is the 4th poorest in PA. <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Political">. That is unless you have children you can't afford to raise or support, then you only pay $15 for internet service. I know it's technically possible here. You offer 2 Gbps for $225, again $75 more than what my brother would have to pay in Bel Air.

<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory">

Official Employee

Re: Bill for Service Period 11/12/17 - 12/11/17

Hey voyager62,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to help address some of your concerns to see how I can help make this right. As for the pricing of our bundles and depending on the promotions that are available in your area, you would receive better discounts the more services you have. 

As for the Xfinity Instant TV, available channels vary by region, but all XFINITY TV Limited Basic lineups include popular broadcast channels like ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, NBC and PBS - and public, educational and government channels. Plus, most include Univision and Telemundo. To see the channels in your XFINITY Instant TV TV lineup, please consult the Limited Basic package on the XFINITY TV Channels page. I've sent you a document to your primary Comcast email address to review more about Xfinity Instant TV. 

You mentioned pricing for services in an area different than where you live. Unfortunately, we cannot honor the same pricing from a different area. What I can do is review the options I have available for your account to see what I can offer you. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

This thread will be closed to avoid others from piggybacking or hijacking the post. If anyone needs assistance or has concerns about your own account, please create a new public thread and one of our moderators will reach out to you soon. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation