Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Bill Too High

New Poster

Bill Too High

I just completed a chat with a polite rep who could not help me lower my bill. I have the Internet Plus package with 25Mbps (now supposedly 60Mbps) internet plus 13 standard-def channels and access to HBO. When I first subscribed in 2013 I was paying around $50-55/month including fees and taxes - three years later, my bill is approaching $90 a month!

I do not need television service; I accepted its inclusion because packaging made it cheaper than Internet-only service at the time and I am open to other creative packaging ideas to keep my bill down. I have researched alternatives for Internet only service and have found offers for 60Mbps @ $45+fees and taxes/month from Spectrum as well as 25Mbps internet @ $45+fees and taxes/month from CenturyLink. I would prefer not to switch if I don't have to, can a rep here help me find a better rate/plan? Thanks in advance.

Official Employee

Re: Bill Too High

Hi EMBSikorsky,  I can assist going over current internet only promotions with you, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation