Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Bill Increased, Unable to Manage Plan Online

New Poster

Bill Increased, Unable to Manage Plan Online

My Comcast bill just increased by $20 (I'm assuming due to a promotional offer ending), and I'd like to change my services to reduce my costs. However, when I click on the link to manage my plan online, I'm told that I need to call for assistance. Why offer the link if customers can't actually manage their own plans? How do I see all of my available options and make changes to my plan online?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Bill Increased, Unable to Manage Plan Online

One of those great mysteries of life.  Comcast won't let you downgrade or cancel on line.  You'll need to call or visit a local office in person. 

Contributor

Our bill went up $20 also and I'm done with Comcast.  The past week was a nightmare with Comcast!  Barely any internet, swapped out modem/router, power outages, 5 calls to customer service, returned an old modem so suppose to get a discount, instead the bill goes up $20.  They're losing custoemrs like a big hole in a dike so they're ripping us off left & right. 

Why charge an HD fee when HD is standard now, it's like charging extra to have a color tv back in the day.  HD quality is better over the air and FREE!

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation