topics

Bii PAY

Regular Visitor

Bii PAY

To Whom It May Cocern:
Comcast Biiling and Accounts
<Removed Acct#>

Sept 27 2017
For the past six weeks I have been in the Cape Cod Hospital recovering from a bad car accident resulting in several life saving operations and the unfortunate loss of a limb. During my stay in the hospital my roommate tried to make arrangements with commcast to delay the repayment of my current bill. I believe arrangements were made to be paid $242.00 by this end of week. Unfortunately I will not be able to make that payment until Oct 4th at which time I will pay in full. I live on a fixed income and this bill represents more than 25% of my total monthly income.
I am a hardship case and disabled. I have always paid my bills and intend to do so again on October 4th. I have made adjustments going forward with the hopes of lowering my bill substantially so this will not happen again. As the services I require are life enhancing and stabilizing namely the phone and the internet to make doctor;s appointments and tend to the day to day management of my affairs bill paying, doctors appointments etc I am asking Comcast this one single time to not shut my services off until I have the chance to pay my bill in full on October 4th. Without thesee critical services my life and livlyhood would be significantly compromised.
I am not a person who accepts charity lightly but this one kindess to extend my bill payment date to Oct 4th 2017 without services being eliminated or suspended in any way, would be great appreciated at this time of need.

Thanking you in advance
David <Removing Customer Last Name>

Official Employee

Re: Bii PAY

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out. In the future, for your privacy and protection, please refrain from posting your private information in a public post. I have edited your post to remove it. I can help look further into this for you. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the street address and phone number associated with your services, or the full account number and first and last name of the account holder. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation