Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Big Billing Increase Again.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Big Billing Increase Again.

I have been a customer 20+ years. The increase in prices has reached a breaking point.  I switched to X1 platform in October of 2015 and my bill was 189.47 a month. A year later it jumped to 236.12 a year (the promotional price syndrome).  I managed to fit it into my budget, but I promised myself it was the last time I could afford another increase.  I got my bill this morning and it has jumped to 258.87 a month.  I did an online chat to ask why and I was told it was because my promotional pricing had ended.  My promotional pricing had ended in Octocber 2016.  I was not under promotional pricing.

I  am tired of the time, energy and money it takes just to keep up with the weasel words. 

I just want TV and internet at a reasonable price.  I don't think Comcast/Xfinity makes that possible for a customer. I don't want to downgrade any further.  I want to keep what I have. Is there a way to maintain my already very bloated cost of 236 a month?  How in the world is this latest "promotional ending" justified when it was not even a promotional price. I just don't feel like I can trust Comcast yet again. 

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Big Billing Increase Again.

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

All Replies
Official Employee

Re: Big Billing Increase Again.

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.