Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Being overcharged for months... expect credit!

Frequent Visitor

Being overcharged for months... expect credit!

Have been overcharged between $20 to $30 every month for the past five or six months..I paid over $100 on my bill several days ago and I just realized my account has been disconnected? I need credited to my account for past monies I have paid over what my monthly bill should be. I have not added up the exact amount because I should not have to do this. Someone Comcast can easily look at my private messages back and forth for the past two years and see what has been going on I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself. I'm nearing the end of a two-year agreement and this is not the first time this has happened. Been a very loyal customer with Comcast and the previous companies it has merged with for the past 19 years. Please Can someone please please just take the amount I have paid over what I should have been paying for the past five or six month and credit my account?? this is very simple. And reconnect my account. if cannot do this or are unable to do this then I probably will be closing my accounts (which I hate to do). We have paid over $24,000 over the past 19 years to this company ..... seriously. Sorry for the poor grammar or spelling but I'm very upset and it's late at night.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation