Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

$60 Service Fee refund

Regular Visitor

$60 Service Fee refund

I called to have a technician sent out because squirrels ate through the cables outside my house. I was told on the phone that there would be no charge, and the technician told me the same. When I received my next bill, there was a $60 fee.

I called to have this fee removed, and was told a supervisor would review the issue, and if necessary, refund the fee. I did not receive the refund!!! Why?

Official Employee

Re: $60 Service Fee refund

Hi Lender29,

In the event we have to send a technician out and the issue is caused due to faulty equipment or something on our end, then we would not bill you for the technician coming out. Since this is something that was not caused by our equipment or fault of our services, this may be why the supervisor denied the request for a credit. I can take a look at your account to see the exact reason. I would recommend looking into the Service Protection Plan to avoid the cost of a service tech in the future. If you'd like more information, let me know. 

Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation