Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

3 Retention Supervisors never called me back

New Poster

3 Retention Supervisors never called me back

8/2017: Comcast said my bill would be around 100 dollars

9/13/2017: I received a text saying "Thank for your payment of 197 dollars".

9/14/2017: Retention said that offer is not available and there are no records of me calling in August. I asked to speak with a supervisor and the lady said her supervisor would call me within 24-48 hours. NO CALLBACK. 

9/16/2017: Spoke with another lady in Retention said she would have her supervisor call me. NO CALLBACK

9/22/2017: Called today. I spoke with a guy in Retention today and he said his supervisor would call back within 30 mins...guess what....NO CALLBACK

9/22/2017: Last call....I speak with a lady and she offers me 160 dollars. No thank you but I finally speak with a supervisor. We did not resolve my bill. She couldn't account for my previous calls because she was not at her desk but did say she will email the other supervisors to see why they didn't contact me if she has their info.

3 supervisor and no call back but I finally get a hold of one when I call to Comcast. Whatsup with the customer service??? Also, my bill is still 197 dollars which I did not authorize!!

Official Employee

Re: 3 Retention Supervisors never called me back

Hi jsorrizzle, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm happy you were finally able to speak with a supervisor. As the corporate digital care team, we primarily work through private message on social media to resolve concerns.

I'd be more than happy to review your bill to see if there's anything I can do to help make this right. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the street address and phone number associated with your services, or the full account number and first and last name of the account holder.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation