Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

$119 charge

New Poster

$119 charge

I went to pay my bill and idenified a charge for $119 plus tax. I called and was told by a gentleman that he was removing the charge. Today I spoke with an agent via chat due to there being no credit on my bill, and I was asked a lot of questions which made it seem like the last guy did not do his job. After speaking with her, and her getting approval from the supervisor she stated the charge was being removed and gave me my new balance to pay. At this point my services were cut due to not paying for a bill that I shouldnt have been charged, so I specifically asked, What do I need to pay to restore my services. I paid the requested amount and hours later still without service. Now, here I am calling again, a third time and being told no credit was given or will be given. I never ordered the program, in fact, I was in the hospital with my brand new baby at the time the charge occured, so unless my dog ordered the program, comcast added it frauduantly and is trying to sneak additional costs on to my bill expecting to be paid. After speaking with 2 people stating the same thing, I am more than angry, and will be discontinuing my services with them. Comcast is a scam. The company should hold up its end of the deal by honoring what I was told by agent 1 and 2, they should pull the calls and chat record to confirm. I find it unacceptable that they are lying and cheating my family.

Official Employee

Re: $119 charge

HI falslychraged, I am showing you called in after this post and per notes this was resolved.  If that is not the case please let me know, and I will gladly review/assist.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation