members

online now

discussions

tv channels are low and commericals are loud

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)

tv channels are low and commericals are loud

i called comcast why can't they fixed they way they broadcast most of the channels , but the commericals are so loud even tho i tried pushing up the volume then the commericals are so dam loud go figure ????????

nothing works for the programs they tell me, they can adjust the audio are they serious, i did that does not work, they have to do something on there end.  of course they tell me nothing can be done such nonsense, as usually typically comcast.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)

Re: tv channels are low and commericals are loud

ARLENE08 wrote:

i called comcast why can't they fixed they way they broadcast most of the channels , but the commericals are so loud even tho i tried pushing up the volume then the commericals are so dam loud go figure ????????

nothing works for the programs they tell me, they can adjust the audio are they serious, i did that does not work, they have to do something on there end.  of course they tell me nothing can be done such nonsense, as usually typically comcast.

SOme TV's offfer a slew of audio options available to the end-user,  Suggest you find your TV's manual and read up on Sound Leveling, Sound Settings,, Stereo, Advabnced Stereo, etc....

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)

Re: tv channels are low and commericals are loud

geek46 wrote:

ARLENE08 wrote:

SOme TV's offfer a slew of audio options available to the end-user,  Suggest you find your TV's manual and read up on Sound Leveling, Sound Settings,, Stereo, Advabnced Stereo, etc....

You can also go on the FCC's website and file a complaint.