members

online now

discussions

new name in channel line up

SOLVED
Highlighted
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

MeTV is now Charge! TV why is that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 2 of 2
Solution

Every subchannel (like Me-TV and ChargeTV) is controlled by local broadcast networks. This means that their content changes based on local contracts. It's likely that your local station carrying Me-TV has replaced it with Charge TV. I would also guess that with this change, your local station is owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group.

MeTV may no longer be available in your area, may be on a different subchannel (and different number channel on Comcast), or a subchannel on a different local station. This will vary from market to market.

1 REPLY
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 2 of 2
Solution

Every subchannel (like Me-TV and ChargeTV) is controlled by local broadcast networks. This means that their content changes based on local contracts. It's likely that your local station carrying Me-TV has replaced it with Charge TV. I would also guess that with this change, your local station is owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group.

MeTV may no longer be available in your area, may be on a different subchannel (and different number channel on Comcast), or a subchannel on a different local station. This will vary from market to market.