New to the Community? Start here.
I cannot put my xfinity TV on pause or shut the TV off
1. Try turning the TV off with the switch on the TV itself.
2. Push the TV button on the Comcast remote and then the Power button.
3. Use the remote that came with the TV itself and push the Power button.
4. Put new batteries in the Comcast remote.
5. If all else fails, unplug the TV, unplug the cable box, wait a minute or so and plug everything back in and start over from fresh.
We have recently released a new feature to our Xfinity Forum, LABELS!
What are labels?
Labels are a great way for authors to categorize the content they write and provide an easy way for all users to find specific content about an overarching topic.
For more information about Labels see here.
Use this tool to find the codes of your devices and to get specific instructions on programming the codes into your Comcast remote.
Alerts are an easy, quick way to manage your account and get information - like payment confirmations and your current balance.
Find everything you need to know about setting up your wireless gateway.
Get details on weather, traffic, sports and more all from your XFINITY TV on the X1 Platform Dashboard.