Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

beIN SPORTS CONNECT

Frequent Visitor

beIN SPORTS CONNECT

I was wondering when xfinity will add beIN Sports Connect, the internet platform for beIn sports where several matches will be shown live which won't be live on their regular TV channels:

http://www.beinsportsconnect.tv/

It seems that virtually all providers offer it, but obviously not xfinity...

New Poster

Re: beIN SPORTS CONNECT

Wondering the Same THING!

New Poster

Me too.

Sounds weird to see all the other main TV providers but no Comcast.

Frequent Visitor

yeah we are the last one.  call as much as you can i do it once a month.  they pay a little attention to this.  they pay no attention to these forums

New Poster

Crazy. What I truly appreciate is that Comcast/Xfinity is the leading sponsor for this app when you go to download it on iTunes yet the app cannot be utilized by their customers. how ironic yet unsurprising.
New Poster

I was also wondering as this would be a great addition.

New Poster

PLEASE ADD BEin SPORTS CONNECT

Many subscribers have noticed that although we have Bein Sports as part of our package and live streaming of its main channel is available on Xfinity. We (COMCAST/XFINITY) is the only major provider that isnt part of BEin Sports connect which allows us to watch additional games on BEins Website. Is it possible this service will be added soon?

New Poster

Re: BEIN Sport in HD! What's the delay?

HOW ABOUT COMCAST XFINITY JUST ALLOWS USERS THAT HAVE BEIN AS PART OF THEIR PACKAGE TO BE INCLUDED INTO BEIN SPORTS CONNECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poster

Same issue and question.
Suggest to switch to direct tv if possible as they cover soccer much more. Be in sport is hd and they provide also with Champions League and Uefa league matches.
Does not seem comcast is responding very well to these complains....
New Poster

Re: beIN SPORTS in HD - PLEASE

Please start to carry both beIN channels in HD.   

Frequent Visitor

Re: beIN SPORTS in HD - PLEASE

Comcast you need to listen to your cusomers, please add the HD streem for Bein sports. and Join Bein connect.

New Poster

Another request for BeIn Sports Connect. I want to watch more live sports - why can't I when other subscribers can? C'mon Xfinity!

New Poster

This is the kind of thing that kills me about Comcast; I have no other choice than to have them as my provider.  I had to switch from Directv because my apartment faces the wrong way and they had soooo much more.  beIN was in HD in both english and spanish; I was able to see rugby from both hemispheres and now I am stuck with hoping the program guide is correct. now I can't even access it via the internet; I wish Comcast would look at these forums.

New Poster

One more vote for this service.  Would seem obvious.  Personally I pay extra for a sports package to get beIN Sport and would like to be able to enjoy the channel's full offerings.

New Poster

One more vote for this service.  Would seem obvious.  Personally I pay extra for a sports package only in order to get beIN Sport and would like to be able to enjoy the channel's full offerings.

New Poster

Yes! BeIN needs to be offered in HD!  Football (a.k.a. "soccer") is THE MOST POPULAR SPORT IN THE WORLD.  Every other sports channel has a "watch in HD" option, and the BeIN web site states that they offer HD at no additional charge to their carriers.  THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS.

Please, please, pretty please.  BeIN in HD!

Frequent Visitor

FOR HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO WAIT TO GAIN ACCESS TO BEINSPORTSCONNECT???

CAN PERHAPS SOMEONE FROM COMCAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO PROVIDE A REPLY, GIVEN THAT ALL YOUR COMPETITORS HAVE MADE THIS AVAILABLE TO THEIR SUBSCRIBERS?

New Poster

bump. Im so dissapointed comcast wasnt an option when i went to bein connect. I couldnt believe it. Please comcast, add bein connect. Every other provider was listed so this is definitely something that would make a switch to another provider more worth while!

New Poster

Comcast (NBC) wants everyone to watch the EPL on NBC Sports Network rather than La Liga on Bein Sport.

Frequent Visitor

I might try watching Classico on my PC because it most likely will be in HD. Pathetic that comcast can't deliver an HD channel for its users.

Frequent Visitor

Still no update... This is really pathetic from comcast.

New Poster

For as much as i'm paying for a my monthly Xfinity triple play services, it's bull**** i'm not allowed access to Bein Sports Connect.

IM PAYING NEARLY 3 BIG ONES A MONTH AND THIS IS THE PROMPT SERVICE IM GETTING?  !!!!!!!

New Poster

I'm leaving Comcast very soon if they don't offer Bein Sports English & Spanish in HD.

Tic Toc...

New Poster

It will probably never happen because Comcast owns NBC so they want you to watch EPL instead of Bein and La Liga. Prove me wrong Comcast

New Poster

Re: beIN SPORTS CONNECT- day 1

When comcast will allow their customers to enjoy Bein Sport HD an Bein Sports Connect?
Please answer to your customers....
I'll post this message every day until comcast answer our request ...
Also i'll put a SR in your call center.
Please respect your customer request!!!
New Poster

Re: beIN SPORTS CONNECT- day 2

When comcast will allow their customers to enjoy Bein Sport HD an Bein Sports Connect?
New Poster

Re: beIN SPORTS CONNECT- day 3

New Poster

when will comcast/xfinity have beinsports connect?

New Poster

Please add Bein Sports a Connect and Bein HD. Please?
New Poster

Comcast you need to do something with BeIn Sports HD and be added in the beinsports website.

New Poster

Who is in charge of comcast programming?  We pay $9.99 every month for HD channels.  Just add BeInSports HD.

Frequent Visitor

Interesting connection.  If Comcast owns NBC, why then is Comcast one of the very few, if not the only provider who does not offer NBC Universal Sports? 

New Poster

FOR HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO WAIT TO GAIN ACCESS TO BEINSPORTSCONNECT???
CAN PERHAPS SOMEONE FROM COMCAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO PROVIDE A REPLY, GIVEN THAT ALL YOUR COMPETITORS HAVE MADE THIS AVAILABLE TO THEIR SUBSCRIBERS?
New Poster

Come on Comcast. you can't hijack your customers this way. We pay for our HD service, let us have access to Bein Sports Connect. It's just time.

Contributor

Please add this feature.. FIOS got it... sad that we have to go to neighbors for this..

Cable Expert

Locking thread, kudo abuse.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats