members

online now

discussions

YES Network

SOLVED
Posted by
Contributor

Message 400 of 816

I understand where you are coming from Walshdad. I blame both sides too. Maybe Comcast is more to blame but I don't think either side ever heard of the word compromise. Maybe I need to e-mail both of them the definition of the word. because I don't think either one knows what it means and in any negotiation there has to be compromise. Nobody gets everything they want. But neither YES which is in reality FOX or Comcast seems to understand that.

I have been a Yankees fan for over 50 years and I can't think of the last season I had as little excitement as I have this year for the opening of the season. Part of it is the Comcast YES dispute but part of it is the complete disconnect Yankees management appears to have with its fan base. The Stub Hub thing and the Comcast YES dispute both prove that. George did a lot of things wrong but I would take him over Hal any day of the week. And I read this week that Hal wants to continue lowering payroll in the future to be below the threshold for the luxury tax which now is 189 million dollars. And did you know the Yankees were the only major league team not to sign a free agent this past off season? And from everything I read they didn't even try to sign one. Not even a lower level one. Yes they still have a high payroll but it is mostly older players who are well past their prime or players who weren't that good to begin with. The club has been horribly managed for a long time now and now they won't use money to try to cover up their mistakes. I have never been a fan of Brian Cashman. Cash man is a good name for him because without cash he is pretty useless. I think he is a very poor talent evaluator.  Now what the Yankees have is a product that does not justify the prices they charge for tickets and now they are making it difficult to watch the games on TV. They are doing everything in their power to alienate the Yankees fan base and this is at a time the Mets are ready to take over NY if they haven't done so already. Unless the Yankees play better this year than I expect them to attendance will drop again and it is possible the Mets may outdraw them for the first time in many years. This is all happening right in front of Yankees management eyes and they don't seem to realize it or if they do they have no clue what to do. And also remember one more thing. The Yankees by selling their controlling interest in YES to FOX made over a half billion dollars and none of that money was put back into the team. I remember years ago reading that Hal didn't really like baseball that much. And by the way he has run the team he tells us over and over again his favorite color is green. He definitely doesn't have the passion his father had. With Hal as long as the Yankees are somewhat competitive he seems happy as long as he makes money. Making the playoffs is not a big deal for Hal. If the Yankees make it fine but if they don't it doesn't seem to be a big deal.

I wish I could find a link but when Comcast dropped YES Hal made some comment when asked that he didn't feel a need to get involved because now FOX controls the network and he felt they could handle the situation. Well now almost 4 months later they have proven they can't. All I will say is if I owned a multi million dollar business and something happened that negatively impacted my business I sure would do something about it.

And I can figure out you live near Scranton which is clearly Yankees country.  .                 

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 401 of 816
  • It makes me wonder if this whole decision is something more sinister. NBC is owned by Comcast and YES by FOX. Maybe it's a way of removing the competition. Just thinking out loud. 
Posted by
Contributor

Message 402 of 816

Anything is possible. But I think it is Comcast who owns NBC and not the other way around. In effect it is FOX against NBC. But that is the problem. Comcast is so big now they can purchase a network that has been around since the 1920's first as a radio network and then later on a television network. Also I would bet they would never drop a Comcast/NBC network from their lineup no matter what

But what strikes me as strange is Comcast is not known for dropping networks. They may have in the past but I don't remember specifically. But they drop YES and do it with no prior warning. Which is more than meets the eye. Whereas other TV providers always seem to be involved in disputes. Dish constantly has disputes and is always dropping networks. In order to keep costs down they don't carry a lot of regional sports networks. They never have carried YES and in recent years dropped both SNY and MSG I believe. Plus they seem always to be in dispute with one network or another including local stations. And Direct TV has been involved in some carriage disputes as well. The last contract they signed with YES went down to the wire and there was danger they would drop the network. I can't recall the year but it was right before the opening of the Yankees season. But this seems to be new territory for Comcast. And there is precedent for this dispute to last a long time. I don't know how many people here are familiar with the TV situation with the Dodgers. It looks like they are going to begin season 3 with most of the people in the LA market not being able to watch the Dodgers on TV. Time Warner owns the network and have not reached agreement with any other TV providers. Which means only about 30% of the people in the LA area can watch the games. Even Vin Scully can't from what I read. He only does the home games and the road games in California. So if the Dodgers are on the road and he is at his home he is out of luck just like the majority of the people living in the LA area are. He can't watch the games on TV either.      .    

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 403 of 816

when will the issue with the Yes Channel be resolved. If it is not I will be leaving comcast

Posted by
New Poster
Message 404 of 816

No Yes Network?  Hello FIOS!

I've been a comcast customer for over 30 years. But you take my Yankees away and our relationship is over. I will give you till one week into the regular 2016 season. No Yes-No Comcast! Hello FIOS!

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congratulations on earning 5 kudos! Your great contributions have been much appreciated by the community.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 405 of 816

Very unhappy Comcast has choosen to drop the YES Network from it's lineup. Living in Northeast PA., home of the Triple A Yankees farm team and with Millions of Yankee Fans, it is sad that the only cable provider in the area would not carry the YES Netwrok. Comcast carries the Philadephia and Pittsburg sports networks, why not YES.  With backout rules in efect, the Yankee games on other networks may be blacked out. Thus, getting the MLB package would prove useless as many of the  games could be subject to a black out.  Hopefully a company who made $9 billion in profits can afford to continue to bring the YES network for this area. Direct TV carries the YES network and the cost/month is less then Comcast.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 406 of 816

You have GOT to bring back the YES network. We have to watch the Yankees.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 407 of 816

yankeejimg wrote:

To Jason in the office of T.Karinshak:

How can Fios offer the Yes network for a fee of only $15 more a month than their regular TV lineup, and big, old Comcast can't?

We are paying a lot of money for channels that we could care less about. Dump the garbage, and add Yes at a small fee.

Yankeejimg - We are already paying a big fee for the sports lineup.  I don't think we should pay more for a service all other providers offer for less than Comcast already charges us.  

I really have no faith that Comcast will have the YES network back in time for the start of the season.  They are banking on complaining customers staying with them because they don't research the other options.

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 408 of 816
I have no other options. Direct TV is useless where I live -reception is a joke. And there's no competng cable carrier with it. But I will drop Comcast the minute there's another option. Meanwhile the best I can do is agitate for someone to do something about the TRAVESTY of the US government allowing Comcast to own NBC. How can a content carrier own and operate a major content producer that competes against other sources it carries. Isn't this the essence of conflict if interest? SO much potential for corrupt trade practices.
Any ideas in how we can push for Comcast to be forced to divest?
Meanwhile we should also all be advocating to make cable service a regulated utility. Cable providers have WAY too much power to control what we can see, how we can access the Internet and how much it costs us (hint -WAY Too Much!) The internet alone is too vital a service for most people today to continue to go so unregulated. Phone service is regulated. As is electricity. It's time to handle cable/internet the same way, so carriers can't keep doing business in ways that run counter to their customers' and the nation's interests!
Posted by
New Poster
Message 409 of 816

When I signed up with Comcast they carried the YES channel and WE were able to watch Yankee ball games. Now baseball season is almost here and the YES channel is no longer available. Why Not? Will they get it back in time for opening day?  If they do not get it back I will switch tpo Directv.

Posted by
New Poster
Message 410 of 816

Don't switch to DISH. They don't have YES either!

Posted by
Contributor

Message 411 of 816
Direct TV has it
Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 412 of 816

I find it amazing that this forum has been open for weeks with people expressing themselves and COMCAST HASNT EVEN REPLIED to ONE MESSAGE!!! Hello!! Is anyone at the company reading this? How about an update!! Tell US...WILL THE YANKEES BE ON COMCAST OR NOT!! Have some transparency and give us an UPDATE COMCAST!!!

Posted by
Contributor

Message 413 of 816
Finally, someone else has said it. I started this forum and I have been calling comcast everyday complaining and asking for an answer but they keep playing stupid and avoiding an answer. Why can't they just say one way or another what they are going to do. If they don't have the Yankees on for opening day, I am gone.
I have already contacted direct tv and they can setup a dish and have me running in a few days. If I have to miss a few games for that, I will.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 414 of 816

Can someone PLEASE tell me what we are going to do - as an audience - to demand the return of NY Yankee Baseball to this cable provider.  Our family will change providers based SOLELY on this one decision. It is our entertainment for 6 months of the year! 

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 415 of 816

You're welcome!! I thought that in the world we live in today it was all about transparency...aparently when you are an oligopoly you don't have to listen to your customer or be transparent either. This whole thing is disgusting!! COMCAST HERE IS A LIST OF CHANNELS YOU MAKE ME BUY that I NEVER WATCH....BTN, PAC 12, SEC Network, BEIN, ESPN Deportes, FOX Deportes, and thats just the Sports...dont even ask me to list the other programming!! I will GLADLY TRADE ALL OF THE ABOVE STATIONS FOR ONE....GIVE ME YES...oh... I almost forgot...please! ;-) !!

Posted by
New Poster
Message 416 of 816

any info on the addition of YES network to the package I bought 2 years ago?

Posted by
Contributor

Message 417 of 816

I think I said the same thing in one of my many postings here.Most people here seem content with waiting it out and mostly everybody has said they will give Comcast anywhere from the middle of March to the opening of the season to get a deal done. And if they don't then they will switch. Will people actually have to cancel their services to get Comcast's attention? And how many people would have to cancel for anything to have a chance of happening? My fear is not enough people. Comcast is so big in an unregulated industry and that is why we have all the problems we have. Why should they be treated any differently than the phone or electric industries? And no they should not be allowed to own TV networks. It is hard to believe they own NBC. Ten years ago it would have been NBC buying them. Also no doubt they will favor the networks they own. Definitely a conflict of interest.  The whole industry has spiraled completely out of control. 

Comcast just enjoys manipulating us like puppets. They feel no obligation to keep us informed about the situation. What else do you expect from a company that never even told us YES was gone? I am hoping that they are negotiating privately with YES and one day we will wake up and find out they reached an agreement.But from everything I read I would doubt seriously that will be the case. My guess is this dispute will go on for a long time if it ever gets settled at all. It seems very similar in a lot of ways to the Dodgers TV situation.But if there is no chance of them reaching a deal by opening day they need to tell us that and throw the ball back into our courts.Then there would be no reason to wait before canceling. My issue with canceling is the termination fees which I would have no intention of paying.   

Posted by
Contributor

Message 418 of 816
I know that comcast couldn't care less about how many people leave. For me it's just a matter of principal. I have been with them since the 80s,and for the most part, I have been satisfied. But when I have to pay for over 100 channels and music channels that I will never watch, and the one channel that I do watch they remove, without the decency to let anyone know, I've had enough.
If they cared what we said they would be keeping us updated through their media or these complaint forums about the status of the YES network. Enough is enough and I'm 3 weeks from leaving them for good. Maybe if enough customers left they would get the idea but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Posted by
New Poster
Message 419 of 816

Now that Comcast has dropped YES channel, when will my bill be reduced for not having this station?

Posted by
Contributor

Message 420 of 816

Walshdad I agree with you 100%. I could not say it better myself. They can tell us all they want how they value our business but actions speak louder than words.  Even though I may think Comcast is not 100% at fault here but the way they have handled the entire situation I can't show an ounce of sympathy for them. They deserve every bit of criticism they are getting both on this message board and everyplace else. Also remember Comcast was the one who chose to drop YES. It wasn't YES that dropped Comcast. This goes further than Comcast dropping YES. It is everything that has transpired before and after November 18. . And whatever money they lose by customers canceling their service they will make it up by raising their rates for everybody else. Because that is what they do. And they are very expensive. I don't think anybody can deny that. My cousin has Direct TV for TV service and Frontier for phone and Internet. Not sure what she pays but I asked her a while back and it is a lot less than I am paying for my package and remember I am still getting the promotional price being under contract. And she has both YES and MSG. MSG is another network I would like but at this point I will settle just for YES returning. But the way I feel now I am paying 200.00 a month and this is at a promotional price and not getting anything I really want. He** will freeze over before I would pay full price for the package I currently have. I think my package at full price would cost around 230.00 a month.If I don't think it is worth 200.00 a month I certainly don't think it would be worth 230.00. There are advantages in having all of your services with one provider but sometimes that is not possible. Originally I had just TV with Comcast and then got the Internet after I bought a computer in 2009 I believe and shortly thereafter changed my phone which was AT&T over to Comcast so I could get a Triple Play.    

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 421 of 816

Bring back the Yes network or i am out of here along with the 3 hundred i send you every month!!!!

This is not a threat it is a promise! !

Yankees fan.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 422 of 816
Good luck with that. Comcast will never reduce your bill. They will just add another rediculous channel that no one cares about
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 423 of 816
I already called and demanded a reduction. They refused so I sent a letter to the attorney generals office in my state. If everyone here does it action will be taken.
Posted by
New Poster
Message 424 of 816

Another example of corporate profit over customer service. The cable industry needs to be revamped to provide more competition of comparable services. If the YES issue is not resolved,  I plan to seek alterative sources for TV.

CAPP23 wrote:

Just found out Comcast will not carry the YES network as the current contract has expired. It is my sincere hope that this issue will be resolved so the millions of viewers that enjoy the YES Netwrok can continue to do so on Comcast. I would hate to switch providers, but will if this network is not carried by Comcast. Comcast earns billions annually, the difference to the bottom line profits can not be that much to renew this station.

Posted by
New Poster
Message 425 of 816

I just realized that Comcast has dropped the Yankee Network (YES). Why wasn't it offered as a premium channel or something ? With all of the disappointed New York area Yankee fans, you'd think Comcast would have negotiated a deal with "YES". Unless something's done soon to restore "YES" to your plan, these same fans will find their only relief by switching to VERIZON FIOS. Any hope for Comcast restoring ?

Posted by
New Poster
Message 426 of 816

Unless Comcast holds out some way to negotiate an agreement with "YES", it 'yes' to switching over to VERIZON FIOS, and Comcast "NO"

Posted by
New Poster
Message 427 of 816

Comcast, and other cable companies, have been getting away with robbing their customers for too long. Time to drop them. They say its about not passing along the payments to customers, yet now thata they are saving money I havent seen a cent reduced in my bill. In fact, I just noticed that my region sports fee has increased over 100% since they dropped YES. How does this make any sense. They only way they will ever learn is by hitting them in the pocket. I will be unsubscribing. And instead finding streams of the games online. If you wont even allow me to pay for it, ill just take it from you Comcast.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 428 of 816

I agree. One of the main reasons why I have been a comcast customer is that YES was included in the channel lineup. I'm getting very frustrated that I cannot watch my YES / NY Yankees from the comfort of my home. Please resolve this asap or I will consider switching to Fios. PLEASE!!!

CAPP23 wrote:

Just found out Comcast will not carry the YES network as the current contract has expired. It is my sincere hope that this issue will be resolved so the millions of viewers that enjoy the YES Netwrok can continue to do so on Comcast. I would hate to switch providers, but will if this network is not carried by Comcast. Comcast earns billions annually, the difference to the bottom line profits can not be that much to renew this station.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 429 of 816

not sure if this has been posted but here is yes network site about the issue

keepyesnetwork.com

i know i will be exploring all options..comcast will be losing another triple play subscriper soon.

What are our legislatures doing about this?

Posted by
New Poster

Message 430 of 816

Need the YES network back on my TV. When will this happen?  Verizon is installing services in our neighborhood as I post this. What will Comcast due to keep our business?

Posted by
New Poster
Message 431 of 816

I hope Xfinity is planning on bringing back the YES Network before baseball starts, otherwise I'll have to seek different cable options.  I can't be the only Yankee fan thinking the same thing.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 432 of 816

This is from keepyesnetwork.com:  "There are no negotiations taking place at this time. With Opening Day only weeks away, Comcast has given no indication it plans to return the YES Network this baseball season. That means if you’re still a Comcast Xfinity customer and want to ensure you’ll see the entire Yankees season on YES, you need to drop Comcast and switch to another provider soon. That’s the only way to get the Yankees’ April 4 home opener and you don’t want to miss out."

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 433 of 816

Thanks PapaBones! Atleast we manage to keep each other up to date through this forum. COMCAST cant even follow it on their own website and offer their customers the favor of a reply. PATHETIC!

Posted by
Contributor

Message 434 of 816

njyankee602 wrote:

not sure if this has been posted but here is yes network site about the issue

keepyesnetwork.com

i know i will be exploring all options..comcast will be losing another triple play subscriper soon.

What are our legislatures doing about this?

keepyesnetwork.com=yesnetwork propaganda. Not a Yankees fan so why should I pay for you to watch them. Good riddance. Switch providers already

Posted by
New Poster

Message 435 of 816

Only option for me is DirecTV. Fired off a letter to Tom, with the intention of leaving Comcast if no YES by opening day. Don't want to do it, I hate contracts, and I had DirectTV once and wasn't a fan.

Also, where's the $6/mo reduction on my bill now that you're not paying for YES Comcast?

Posted by
New Poster
Message 436 of 816

My son and I watch a part of every Yankee game on the  YES network and have been for years...This is something that we share together and if Comcast does not bring it back will cause me to find another provider.  This could be the final straw as we have so many more options today

Posted by
Contributor

Message 437 of 816

Direct TV will be contacted today. Sick & tired of Comcast

Posted by
Administrator

Message 438 of 816

During recent negotiations, FOX and the YES Network asked for a 33% increase in its fee - an extraordinary amount. This would cause all of our customers who receive the channel to pay them hundreds of millions of dollars over the next several years to continue receiving YES network. Less than 10% of those customers watched as much as a quarter of the Yankees games aired in 2015. Therefore, the price FOX and the Yankees are requiring from our customers is not acceptable. YES simply does not give our customers a good value for the price they are asking. We remain open to negotiations with the YES Network, as we want to carry the channel, but only at a reasonable rate for our customers.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
New Poster
Message 439 of 816

Comcast/XFINITY get the job done and add YES back.  All that seems to be happening is prices go up and channels are being removed.  The YES netowrk is one of the most popular channels.

Posted by
New Poster
Message 440 of 816

Where do you stand with getting back the YES network. I was told when I signed up that you were only weeks away. Based on that I signed on. When can we expect the channel back. Frontier still carries the station. Do I have to swithch back ?

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 441 of 816

Yes, Jessie from Comcast.........this is the same canned response that we've been receiving from Comcast over and over again.  I don't watch 95% of the channels provided by Comcast, yet I am paying for every one of them.

I do, however, watch the YES network frequently.  If you can't provide it, I will go with a provider who will.  Watching the Yankees on tv is not optional for the fans.  

I also don't see any evidence that Comcast is working to negotiate and restore the YES network to us.  How is this "caring about customer satisfaction"?

Posted by
New Poster
Message 442 of 816

Myself and 6 friends will be canceling Comcast if the YES network is not returned. Maybe all of you who want the YES channel should tell them the same thing. This might wake them up when they see how many people they will loose.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 443 of 816

I dont believe you Comcast Jessie! Something is better than nothing for all parties. Comcast will loose subscribers and YES will gain them from other carriers. Your channel lineup requires customers to buy DOZENS of stations that receive lower viwership than YES. Are you trying to tell me that East Coast people watch more PAC12 than YES? I doubt it!! The company needs to be more flexible with the channel lineup before MLB changes these antique blackout rules. Once that happens your customers will cut you off completly or substantially slim down their lineup.

Do the right thing here and ATLEAST offer this as an alacart option for your customers. I have been with Comcast for over 20 years and have been paying a premium rate. I have paid fistfuls of money for a chanell lineup where I only watch a fraction of a percentage of what you offer. This is grossly UNFAIR! You cut the #1 CHANNEL I WATCH for 6 months out of the year!

Get a deal done or I am gone...you do the math...20 years x $250/month = $60,000!! Times 1,000,000 Yankee subscribers...even if you loose 25% of them that 750,000,000 million a year! ($250x12=3000....250,000 x 3000) Chump change for you guys huh??

YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!!! SO GLAD I AM NOT A SHARE HOLDER!! I will be one of the 250,000 fans leaving you...the clock is ticking....

Posted by
Contributor

Message 444 of 816
Why don't you give customers the choice to pick what channels they want to watch and see what happens. Do you think I want to pay for HBOB or HBOS or the music channels or the hundreds of other useless channels that I am made to pay for monthly. As I have said on this forum or to the useless customer service people you have working for you. If YES isn't back by opening day, I am gone.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 445 of 816

Wolverine, 

just because you don't enjoy a good yankee game, doesn't mean millions of other people don't. Yes, i agree that fox is going to post what they feel is right and comcast is doing the same. We won't ever get the right/full story from either side.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 446 of 816

@ComcastJessie,

Thanks for the canned response. However, there's two sides to the story. According to Fox/YES, it's not about the money (in fact, in some reports the amount is actually less this year than last), but rather the clauses that Comcast is in the contract that Comcast is insisting on, something you (and Comcast) have chosen not to comment on. You've also chosen not to address why we, the rate paying customers, are not seeing the "savings" from Comcast not providing YES. That's nearly $6/month out of my pockets and into yours for less service. Somehow, I think this contradicts the claim of "better customer service".

Regardless, the fact is, I won't be a Comcast customer come April if YES isn't on Comcast.

It matters little to me what the issues are. I'll simply take my business to the provider that "provides" me what I want. If Comcast chooses not to provide YES, then I'll simply choose another provider who does.

Get negotiating, because from out here, it looks like you're taking the savings and running.

Posted by
New Poster
Message 447 of 816

When are you bringing back the YES Network?  If you are not, will I get a $6/month credit for not having the channel anymore?  What about H2, will there be a credit issued for dropping that channel too?

Posted by
New Poster

Message 448 of 816

I had asked the same questions many of you have asked years ago "Why can't I select the

channels I want"?  The following is what I remember being told. 

The answer: "If that was the case all the most popular stations would be selected and the rate would be so high that many people would not be able to afford it. The channels that where not as popular either would be dropped and/or their rate would be high also. So what they did was spread the cost out by adding the high and low price channels together for an average price. We've put packages together for better customer channel selection, but even those have to have some of the less popular channels".

"To those who can afford the high cost option, they might say give me what I want, I'll pay. This would not be fair to the others who can not afford to do this".

I would be the one who would also like to select and pay for what I want. I know this is not going to happen so I will continue to fight to get the YES NETWORK back.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 449 of 816

Comcast Jessie get with it. The only Yankee games I couldn't watch was because : A. I was working. B. west coast games, late at night (But I always try to watch the first inning or 2 ), C. I was watching NASCAR on FOX / NBC (but I always flipped to Yankee games during the commercials ), or D. I was at my local NASCAR styled racetrack.

I WATCH THE YANKEES MOST OF THE TIME. THAT'S A FACT !

I even watch some Nets games, and try to keep up with the Yankees (especially in the "off season" and Spring training, by watch Yankees Hot Stove !

PLUS ... I watched most of the Yankees / Mets game from Port St. Lucy , THIS AFTERNOON , on SNY .  Why did I do that ? Because the Mets were playing MY YANKEES !!!

But I can't  watch YES now, because COMCAST is completely ignoring it's "valued customers" . If they were "valued customers" then COMCAST would not have broken it's contract with them )The Sports package which included YES), and took the YES network away from us like a thief in the night !