Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Why Can't You Provide Me With Center Ice????????????????????????

New Poster

Why Can't You Provide Me With Center Ice????????????????????????

I ordered the NHL CENTER ICE hockey package.  I have tried for 6 days to get this hooked up. When I try to tune a game, I get a written message on my TV screen saying that I caught you all in the middle of upgrading my service and my new line-up will be available shortly...or something to that effect. 

I have spoken with 4 different customer service reps during that time....none of whom, seemed to know what the Center Ice hockey package is.    The first rep said everything was set and to wait an hour and I would have the package.  24 hours later...nothing. 

Called again.  The second rep said that I had not even subscribed to the package.  We went though a series of text messages and approvals and the rep said that I was finally subscribed and in about an hour, the connection would be complete.  24 hours later......nothing. 

Called again.  The third rep tried her best.  The package was shown on my account.  We refreshed the box.  We restarted the box...several times.  And still.....NOTHING.  The rep then had to refer the connection problem to the "next technical tier" for them to address, after which (within 2 - 24 hours) I should receive a phone call indicating that the problem was corrected.  I received the phone call about 18 hours later that the problem had been fixed.  When I got home....nope.  It wasn't fixed.  Still no Center Ice hockey package.

Called a FOURTH TIME.  This rep started at the very beginning again.  Went through all of the questions...she even asked for my phone number in case we were disconnected.  I explained that this issue had already gone to the second tier and I asked if I could speak with a tech.  She said she would transfer me to tech support, but I was actually transferred to another customer service rep.  I pressed this other rep and finally was told that I would be transferred to a supervisor.  Waited...Waited...Waited.  Got disconnected.

So much for getting my phone number in case I was disconnected.  Crickets after that,

I was asked in a survey that I just took what Comcast can do better.  Please get my Center Ice hockey package up and running.  Simple.  Your bill is paid every month by auto-draft.  I am willing to pay for the Center Ice hockey package and you don't even have to chase me down to pay the bill every month.  And in return, you can't give me the Center Ice hockey package.

Fixing this would be better.  Really.

Official Employee

Re: Why Can't You Provide Me With Center Ice????????????????????????

eglide_rider wrote:

I ordered the NHL CENTER ICE hockey package.  I have tried for 6 days to get this hooked up. When I try to tune a game, I get a written message on my TV screen saying that I caught you all in the middle of upgrading my service and my new line-up will be available shortly...or something to that effect. 

I have spoken with 4 different customer service reps during that time....none of whom, seemed to know what the Center Ice hockey package is.    The first rep said everything was set and to wait an hour and I would have the package.  24 hours later...nothing. 

Called again.  The second rep said that I had not even subscribed to the package.  We went though a series of text messages and approvals and the rep said that I was finally subscribed and in about an hour, the connection would be complete.  24 hours later......nothing. 

Called again.  The third rep tried her best.  The package was shown on my account.  We refreshed the box.  We restarted the box...several times.  And still.....NOTHING.  The rep then had to refer the connection problem to the "next technical tier" for them to address, after which (within 2 - 24 hours) I should receive a phone call indicating that the problem was corrected.  I received the phone call about 18 hours later that the problem had been fixed.  When I got home....nope.  It wasn't fixed.  Still no Center Ice hockey package.

Called a FOURTH TIME.  This rep started at the very beginning again.  Went through all of the questions...she even asked for my phone number in case we were disconnected.  I explained that this issue had already gone to the second tier and I asked if I could speak with a tech.  She said she would transfer me to tech support, but I was actually transferred to another customer service rep.  I pressed this other rep and finally was told that I would be transferred to a supervisor.  Waited...Waited...Waited.  Got disconnected.

So much for getting my phone number in case I was disconnected.  Crickets after that,

I was asked in a survey that I just took what Comcast can do better.  Please get my Center Ice hockey package up and running.  Simple.  Your bill is paid every month by auto-draft.  I am willing to pay for the Center Ice hockey package and you don't even have to chase me down to pay the bill every month.  And in return, you can't give me the Center Ice hockey package.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I am looking at the account now and we will make this right.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Why Can't You Provide Me With Center Ice????????????????????????

eglide_rider wrote:

Apologies again, please let me know if this is working now. Thanks for your patience.   

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation